TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions are in relation to the legacy Club Individual programme that ended on 15th October 2023
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of an active Club Individual account (“Membership”) using either the Club Individual app or a physical Club Individual loyalty card.
- The promoter of the Club Individual Scheme and owner of each Club Individual Card is – Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN.
- An active Club Individual account is defined as a registered membership which is also visible on our bookings and reservations system and as such will have a full and viewable transactional history when used. It is the responsibility of any person registering an account to establish that the account is active which they may check by signing into the Club Individual app or by contacting the Club Individual Help Desk.
- Accounts which are not active are not entitled to any points, rewards or other benefits of membership. Potential points earned before an account is active are forfeit.
- A holder of an active Club Individual account is hereafter referred to as a “Member”.
- Membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
- It is strictly prohibited for a person to have more than one membership. In the case of a person holding multiple memberships all of those memberships may be deleted along with any associated points and rewards.
- It is strictly prohibited for a membership to be used by anybody other than the member. In the case of misuse all memberships of persons involved may be deleted along with any associated points and rewards, this may also include a ban from visiting any restaurant operated by Individual Restaurants.
- The Club Individual loyalty scheme (“Club Individual Scheme“) is operated by Individual Restaurants (“IR”) under which members accumulate points and rewards when they visit any of “Piccolino”, “Riva Blu”, “The Restaurant Bar and Grill”, “Bank Restaurant & Bar”, “Opera Grill” or “Piccolo by Piccolino” owned by IR (“Participating Restaurants“) using their membership at the time of the visit.
- A membership is not a store card or a credit card, it is the way in which IR shows appreciation of a member’s loyalty by rewarding them every time they visit a participating restaurant. As such, points have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- IR practise a ‘no unnecessary plastic policy’ and therefore existing physical loyalty cards are accepted but they are no longer issued to members. Members are encouraged to get the most out of their membership by downloading the Club Individual app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- IR shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of any membership.
- Members shall notify IR of any change of address or other personal details including the loss or theft of a physical Club Individual card. IR will not be responsible for any loss of points resulting from the failure of a member to notify IR of such changes.
- Memberships must be present to earn or redeem rewards and points. Memberships must be presented at the time of requesting the bill and the redemption or earning of points are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, including lunch discounts, Wine Wednesday and other such rewards available only to members.
- Points may take up to 24 hours to be credited after a visit to a participating restaurant.
- Points may only be earned on purchases of food & drink to be consumed within participating restaurants equal to the item total on the bill. Points are not earned on service paid, gift card purchases or other non food & drink items.
- Although points cannot be earned on a gift card purchase, they can be earned when the bill has been paid in part or full by using a gift card.
- Additional points will not be earned in respect of any bill paid for in part or in full with Club Individual points. This means that points may either be redeemed or collected against a bill but not both.
- Points may not be earned on a bill which has been subject to a Gold Card or other discount unless otherwise specified.
- A membership is personal to the member and points may not be transferred to or from one membership to another.
- The points from any given bill may only be collected by a single membership. The full total of points may not be given to more than one membership and neither may the total be split and shared.
- Points must be earned at the time of visit to a participating restaurant by a member presenting their membership. Except for special circumstances IR reserves the right to refuse to add points retrospectively to a membership. If a member wishes to request that points be added retrospectively then this request must be made no more than 12 weeks after the visit.
- All points will expire if a membership has not been used to collect or redeem points in any 12 month period.
- Only eligible participants may enter prize draws. IR reserves the right to declare null and void any prize won by a member who does not meet the eligibility criteria.
- To be an eligible participant for a prize draw the entrant must:
- Be a member as defined within these terms & conditions
- Dine at a participating restaurant
- Be at the relevant tier of membership e.g. only platinum members are eligible to enter platinum prize draws
- Provide details of membership when booking or at the restaurant at the time of visiting
- Be opted into marketing communications
- Meet any further criteria unique to specific prizes
- Only one prize draw entry is allowed per eligible participant.
- There are numerous membership tiers of the Club Individual scheme. Members can move between most tiers depending upon their spending and usage.
- The Platinum membership is the first tier of the Club Individual Scheme and is open to first time members only. Anyone with an existing membership is not eligible to register for a Platinum membership.
- A Platinum membership will receive one point for every £1 spent at participating restaurants, to be redeemed in participating restaurants. For example, a spend of £200 will earn 200 points which equates to the value of £10.
- A Platinum member who uses their membership at every visit and spends £2000, not including points redemptions, at participating restaurants within a calendar year will be upgraded to a Black membership.
- A Black membership will receive two points for every £1 spent at participating restaurants, to be redeemed in participating restaurants. For example, a spend of £200 will earn 400 points which equates to the value of £20.
- The expenditure of a Black membership will be assessed every December. To retain a Black membership a member must use it at every visit and spend £1000 in participating restaurants, excluding redemptions, within the calendar year. Any Black memberships which have not reached the annual spend of £1000 will become Platinum memberships. Any existing points balance will not be affected by the change in tier.
- The redemption of points in both Platinum and Black tiers is limited to a maximum of £200 in any one transaction.
- A Gold membership is strictly for employees of IR and Iceland and is valid only as long as those members are employed by either business.
- Gold memberships are a discount only membership. As such, points cannot be collected nor redeemed.
- Gold membership discounts can only be applied to purchases of food & drink to be consumed within participating restaurants. The discount cannot be applied to gift card purchases, other non food & drink items or any reward or promotion the member is eligible for.
- The Gold membership discount may be applied to a maximum table size of eight.
- Points cannot be earned nor redeemed on other memberships against a bill to which a Gold membership discount has been applied.
- If a Gold member leaves either business and is thus ineligible for the Gold membership their account will be converted to Platinum.
- IR has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Club Individual Scheme at any time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gift cards & Experience E-Vouchers
- The promoter of IR gift cards & IR e-vouchers and owner of each IR gift card and IR e-voucher is – Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN
- IR gift cards & IR e-vouchers can be used in any “Piccolino”, “Riva Blu”, “The Restaurant Bar and Grill”, “Bank Restaurant & Bar”, “Opera Grill” or “Piccolo by Piccolino” restaurant owned by IR (“Participating Restaurants“). Please check with your server, before ordering, that your IR gift card or e-voucher is in credit.
- IR experience e-vouchers can only be used for the specific experience and value for which they have been purchased.
- IR gift cards may take the form of a physical card or a digital gift card.
- The minimum amount required to activate an IR gift card is £25, up to a maximum value of £250. Subject to the minimum value, giftcards can not be topped up.
- IR gift card activation may take up to 24 hours from purchase.
- An IR gift card or IR e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.
- An IR gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- If you do not use the full value of your IR gift card, no change will be given but the remaining balance can be used for future dining.
- IR experience e-vouchers are for single use only and can only be redeemed once in full. Partial redemptions are not permitted.
- A maximum of 4 (four) IR gift cards can be used in a single transaction. Gift card balances cannot be transferred from one card to another.
- IR will not be held liable for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed IR gift cards or IR e-vouchers, or their balances. Cash or credit will not be offered if lost or stolen.
- IR gift cards and IR experience e-vouchers should be treated as cash and kept safe.
- Digital IR gift cards & IR experience e-vouchers are valid if presented either on a smart phone or printed out.
- To redeem the balance on an IR gift card or IR experience e-voucher, the gift card or voucher must be presented as a method of payment at the restaurant either physically (in the case of physical gift cards) or digitally on a smartphone.
- Physical IR gift cards are only valid when presented in their original form. Copies, photographs or other forms of replication are not valid for redemption.
- IR gift cards can be used multiple times until all the remaining balance is spent.
- IR gift cards & IR experience e-vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable (except in accordance with your statutory rights) and are only valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- IR gift cards / experience e-vouchers are not for re-sale.
- IR gift cards and experience e-vouchers are valid in the United Kingdom only.
- These terms are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exclusive Offer Chester Chronicle – Bottle of Wine
- The Promotion entitles the bearer to receive one (1) complimentary bottle of wine when they dine at Opera Grill, Chester.
- The Promotion is only applicable to either a complimentary bottle of Malbec La Linda or Sauvignon Blanc Fat Barrel
- The Promotion is only applicable for a minimum of two (2) people dining with a minimum spend of £30 per person.
- Each booking is eligible to receive one (1) complimentary bottle of wine only
- Guests can choose a selected complimentary bottle of wine when a food order is placed
- Guests must have booked to dine prior to arrival and use promo code CHESHIRE LIFE upon booking to benefit from the Promotion.
- The Promotion is valid Monday to Thursday until 1st December 2023 and is subject to availability.
- Guests must be over 18 to participate in this Promotion. Please drink responsibly. Promoter reserves the right to ask for identification for proof of age.
- The unique voucher code can only be used once per booking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount
- The Promotion is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The Promoter, Individual Restaurants (IRC) Limited, reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion if circumstances beyond its control make this necessary.
Manchester United Boxing Day Tickets
- To enter fill in your name, email address and phone number required by 23.59 on Monday 4 December for a chance to receive two (2) tickets for you and a companion to Manchester United v Aston Villa on 26 December 2023 at 3pm (the “Reward”). There will be three Rewards available in total.
- You and your companion are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Reward, including any necessary travel arrangements within the UK, accommodation, facilities at the attraction, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, all meals or refreshments, or taxes or expenses which may be incurred by you in claiming the Reward.
- Reward can only be used as stipulated by you and a companion, is not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the Reward for profit is prohibited. If you elect to partake in any or all portions of your Reward without a guest any remainder of the Reward will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the Reward and the Reward is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Club IR reserves the right to substitute the Reward where circumstances deem this necessary.
- You and your companion must be over 18 to register for the Reward. Employees and staff of Individual Restaurants (IRC) Limited, their respective families and agencies or anybody connected with Club IR are not permitted to enter. Please drink responsibly, over 18’s only for alcoholic beverages. Individual Restaurants and Manchester United reserves the right to ask for identification for proof of age.
- The recipients of the Reward will be selected using a random computer process from all those who have registered their interest by 23.59 on Monday 4 December 2023. You will be contacted by Club IR by email at the address provided on the registration of interest. If you do not confirm acceptance of the Reward within 7 days of notification of the Reward the Reward will be forfeit.
- Your name and county will be made available on request once the Reward has been confirmed. Please contact email@example.com for more information. If you wish to object to your name and county being made available please inform Club IR when we contact you about your Reward. Please note that in such circumstances, we may still be required to share this information with regulators and/or other law enforcement authorities.
- The result of the Club IR Reward prize draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Club IR reserves the right to cancel or amend the Club IR Reward prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Club IR’s control make this necessary.
- By accepting the Reward, you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Club IR Rewards are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Individual Restaurants (IRC) Limited, reserves the right to modify or terminate Club IR Rewards if circumstances beyond its control make this necessary.
1. At IR, we use your personal information to develop and enhance the services we provide to you. We take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We at IRC would like to retain any information provided to us about you, including details of purchases made and the use of any information to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you have given e-mail and mobile telephone details to us, we would like to contact you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging) to provide you with information which may be of interest to you.
2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Individual Restaurants, company no. 04026693 of Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
3. You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by contacting us at the above address or by unsubscribing from any of our communication.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– date of birth
– demographic information such as postcode, visit history, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
– CCTV footage from within our restaurants
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs, to continually improve the service we offer and, in particular, for the following reasons:
– for internal recordkeeping, including processing table and event reservations
– to send promotional emails about new products, events special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided or to notify you about changes or updates to any of our services
– from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
– to process orders for collection and/or delivery where we provide takeaway services
– to respond to any correspondence from you, to investigate complaints, queries, safety or security incidents to ensure we provide the best customer service and for any training purposes
– to provide essential detection and prevention of fraud, theft and other criminal activities and to comply with our legal, regulatory and compliance obligations
The law allows us to collect and use the information set out above for a number of reasons, including:
with your consent
to perform our contracts with you
Sometimes we don’t have a choice, we are legally obliged to collect and share information, for example in relation to fraud or criminal activity
legitimate interest – where we need to use your data as part of the running of our business to provide our excellent services and we will do this in a way that does not materially impact any of your rights, freedoms or interests.
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for legitimate business purposes or than is required by law. When required to do so we will always ensure the data retained and, where applicable, shared, is always proportionate and limited to what is necessary.
During the Coronavirus recovery period, we may be asked by the appropriate Government(s) to retain certain personal information for designated periods of time to aid track and trace capabilities. We may be required to share this information, where legally obliged. We will delete this information at the end of the designated time periods.
It’s easy to opt-out
With each marketing communication you receive from Individual Restaurants, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications. But you can choose to opt-out at any time, that’s easy too. Simply contact us and we’ll take care of the rest. Just be aware that it may take up to 3 days for all of our systems to be updated.
Sharing your information
We may, on occasion, send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but as a rule, we do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party or allow them to use it for marketing purposes.
However, as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, we may use your data within our restaurant group of companies and we may share your data with the following categories of companies:
companies that provide the services and support needed to run our restaurants, websites, our reservation system, including payment service providers
law enforcement, cybersecurity companies, fraud prevention and crime reduction agencies, so we can help tackle fraud and criminal activity and to determine risk to customer accounts. We may also receive information from these bodies and use it to keep our customers and employees safe online and in our restaurants
companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and we’ll always take your privacy into consideration before sharing.
Security and protecting your data outside the EEA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or store offline.
Sometimes, in order to provide our services, we may need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right to request:
access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases
the correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
that we stop using your personal data for direct marketing
that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data if you withdraw that consent
that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time as follows:
To ask for your information to be updated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any of the others, please contact our Legal Department, Individual Restaurants Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW, or email email@example.com.
We want to provide the best service to you, so we’ll act on your requests where we can. But, sometimes, we may not be able to or may not be required to. If we choose not to action your request, we’ll explain the reasons for our refusal.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest:
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation.
We will then do so, unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data. If we choose not to action your request, we’ll explain the reasons for our refusal.
Information Commissioner’s Office:
We’re always happy to help you with any issues you may have. If we are unable to resolve any concerns, you can visit the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
Or just give our customer services team a call on 0161 830 5855. Calls may be recorded and used for training and legal purposes.
If you’d prefer to write to us, you can reach us at Legal Department, Individual Restaurants Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW
Our websites, such as individualrestaurants.com (not affiliate websites), are owned and operated by Individual Restaurants Limited (Company Number 05274867).