TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Club Individual loyalty card (“Club Individual Card“) is not a store card or a credit card, it is our way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty by rewarding you every time you visit one of our restaurants.
2. All Club Individual cards belong to Individual Restaurants (“IR”).
3. A holder of a Club Individual card is here and after referred to as a ‘Member’.
4. The Club Individual loyalty scheme (“Club Individual Scheme“) is operated by IR under which cardholders accumulate points when they visit any “The Restaurant Bar and Grill”, “Piccolino”, “Bank Restaurant & Bar” or “Gino D’Acampo My Restaurant” owned by IR (“Participating Restaurants“) using their Club Individual card.
5. Club Individual cards must be presented before or when you request your bill and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Club Individual cards must be present to redeem points.
6. A Platinum Club Individual card holder will receive one point for every £1 spent at Participating Restaurants, to be redeemed at your leisure in Participating Restaurants. For example, £200 will earn you 200 points which equates to the value of £10. Points so earned are here and after referred to as “Club Individual Points”.
7. A Black Club Individual card will receive two points for every £1 spent at Participating Restaurants, to be redeemed at your leisure in Participating Restaurants. For example, £200 will earn you 400 points which equates to the value of £20.
8. The best way to keep track of your points balance is on the Club Individual app. Download the app on your phone now. Simply sign in with your email and password. If you are not an app user, please contact a member of the restaurant team or check online at www.club-individual.co.uk by entering your membership number into the online points tracker.
9. Your Club Individual card is personal to you and points may not be transferred to or from one card to another unless that card has been lost or stolen.
10. You will not receive additional points in respect of any bill paid with Club Individual Points.
11. Only points credited to a Club Individual card may be redeemed and points may take 24 hours to be credited after a visit to a Participating Restaurant.
12. Club Individual Points are only valid upon confirmation that the Member’s Club Individual card has been activated. Any Club Individual points earned in excess of 28 days before the card is activated will be forfeited.
13. We are not able to retrospectively add points to your card from visits prior to the date of registration.
14. IR reserve the right to refuse or revoke any guests membership of the Club Individual Scheme. In certain instances where the Member is suspected of abusing the Club Individual Scheme that Member’s Club Individual Points balance will be forfeited and any unused points will be cancelled.
15. Members will be responsible for any loss or theft of a Club Individual card and should notify Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN, by telephone 0161 830 5855 or by email email@example.com as soon as they become aware of a lost or stolen card.
16. IR shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of any Club Individual card.
17. Members shall notify IR of any change of address or other personal details. IR will not be responsible for any loss of a Club Individual card or Club Individual Points resulting from any failure of a Member to notify IR of such change.
18. The promoter of The Club Individual Scheme and owner of each Club Individual Card is – Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN. Contact us on 0161 830 5855.
19. Club Individual membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
20. Black cards are earned when members reach an annual spend of £2,500. Annual expenditure will be assessed every 12 months on the anniversary of the registration of the member’s current card. Please note any points accrued during our Famous January Sale do not count towards Black card status.
21. Any Black card members who have not reached the annual spend within each qualifying year will be contacted by the Club Individual team and their cards will be replaced with a Platinum card. All points accrued to date will be transferred to the new Platinum card when issued.
22. For the avoidance of doubt, for existing Black card members, the annual spend limit will be tested on the anniversary of their Black card being issued.
23. It is strictly prohibited for a member to join Club Individual more than once to benefit for any privilege. Failure to adhere to these conditions could result in your membership being retracted.
24. It is against our terms and conditions for a member to redeem points from a card other than a card registered in their name. Failure to adhere to this condition could result in your card being terminated.
25. IR has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Club Individual Scheme at any time.
26. Any points collected will expire 2 years from the date of collection.
27. You can use a maximum of £10 of your Welcome Dining Gifts on any single visit. Only one Welcome Dining Gift can be redeemed per table booked and you must be dining. You can visit any of our collection of restaurants as many times as you like within 28 days to fully redeem your gifts.
28. If you have a partner/employee Club Individual card, you won’t be eligible for the Welcome Dining Gift or special rewards.
29. Club Individual points and the Welcome Dining Gift cannot be redeemed at Gino D’Acampo My Coffee & Deli Bar. However, Club Individual points can be earned on purchases at Gino D’Acampo My Coffee & Deli Bar.
1. At IR, we use your personal information to develop and enhance the services we provide to you. We take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We at IRC would like to retain any information provided to us about you, including details of purchases made and the use of any information to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you have given e-mail and mobile telephone details to us, we would like to contact you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging) to provide you with information which may be of interest to you.
2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Individual Restaurants, company no. 04026693 of Ridgefield House, 4th Floor, John Dalton Street, Manchester M2 6JR. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
3. You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by contacting us at the above address or by unsubscribing from any of our communication.
Club Individual is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Club Individual may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Club Individual, Individual Restaurants, First Floor Northern Assurance Buildings, 9-21 Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.